Saving Image Steps:
- Right-Click on the Mickey Mouse image here.
- Select Save As or Same Image As
- Select a location to save the image.
- Be sure the image is in a format that Cricut can use - png, jpg, gif, svg, dxf, bmp.
Uploading Image Steps:
- Open Cricut Design Space
- Open an existing Project or Create a New Project.
- Click the Upload button in the left menu bar. This will open the Upload Image page.
- Click the Upload Image button. This will take you to a page where you can either drag and drop images into this page (from File Explorer, for example) or you can click the Browse button to search for your saved files.
- Once you place your file here, click the Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Your image will be displayed on the left side. If you selected the wrong image, just click that "Replace Image" hyperlink underneath it.
- I almost always select "Complex" on the right. Click Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Now you are on a screen that will help you remove the background. If you plan to cut your image out, you will need to remove the background. Whatever isn't removed will be included in your project. So in this example, I want to remove the white background. So I click on it.
- Continue clicking on all the pieces you do not want included in your project. When you are done, click the "Apply and Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
- Your file should appear at the bottom in the "Recent Uploads" section (these are sorted newest to oldest).
- Click your new image and click the "Add to Canvas" button. Your image should now appear on the project screen.
Disclaimer: - The Mickey Mouse image is for personal use only and not for commercial/retail/resale use